- Transition from the office to the golf course to the 19th hole seamlessly, without untying a lace or missing a beat.
- The Range Runner fuses the grip, traction, and support found in spiked golf shoes with the flexibility and ground feel found in spike-less golf shoes to create an everyday cool casual classic trainer silhouette that strikes the perfect balance between performance and style.
- Features a wider base outsole with proprietary Pyramid Golf traction cleats that offer outstanding stability, traction, durability, and green friendliness that still looks as cool as your favorite classic sneaks.
- High cushion removeable insole with massaging nodules molded in the forepart, a cushioning egg in the heel, and gel pods in the heel and forepart for maximum comfort, flexibility, and impact absorption.
- Genuine classic athletic performance trainer construction with suede, full grain leather, and sporty mesh material details
- Golf sneaker
- Grip traction and support
- Flexibility and ground feel
Remove the insoles and place in a delicates mesh bag. Toss your shoes and bag of insoles into the washing machine and set at the gentlest cycle with cold water and a mild detergent. When done, lay them all outside in the sunshine to airdry. When dry, put insoles back into place and enjoy.