Originally built to protect aviators from the elements, the iconic bomber jacket gets a modern upgrade with lightweight, sleek taffeta and a stowaway hood.
- Size medium has a 27½" front body length, a 27" back body length, a 20" shoulder, a 47" chest, and a 36" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" between sizes.
- Mockneck with ribbed facing. Stowaway drawstring hood with a built-in brim. Full-zip front. Buttoned storm placket.
- Long sleeves with snapped barrel cuffs. Ventilating metal grommets at the underarms.
- Two chest snapped pockets. Two front waist snapped pockets. Interior right chest pocket.
- Ribbed hem. Fully lined and filled.
- "Polo Ralph Lauren" patch with a signature Pony at the left sleeve.
- Shell and fill: polyester. Hood and lining: nylon. Collar facing and hem: viscose, nylon, elastane.
- Hand wash. Imported.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.